In this series, we will Teach You how to Sell your Products and Services online even if You dont no have any Technical Experience.
Selling Online is called Digital Marketing
But, before we jump into the deep ocean of Marketing in the Digital world, it is important that we have a very grounded understanding of the concept of Marketing as a Business owner.
It is that understanding that will guide your activities while marketing in the digital terrain.
Also, Digital Marketing is not just about using Internet tools and Social Media apps.
If You do not understand the basics and core ofmarketing, everything You do online might not bring expected results.
With that said, let proceed. First things first..
What is Marketing?
According to the American Marketing Association (AMA) one of the strongest marketing coalition in the world,
Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. (Approved 2017)
There are some keywords You need to note in that definition namely;
6. Exchanging Offerings
8. Customers, Client, Partners and Society at large.
With that said,
These are few things You need to keep at the back of your mind when it comes to Digital Marketing.
- Marketing involves activities
- Marketing has Processes
- Marketing starts from the Creation
- Marketing requires communicating
- Marketing involves Delivering
- Marketing requires Exchanging Offerings.
The action point for this section is very simple.
Take your time to run your Business through this questions and answer them sincerely.
- Who are your target Customers,Client and Partners?
- Which Value are You offering them through your products/services?
- Which juicy irresistible Offers are You giving them to purchase your products/services?
- How will You Communicate the offer above to them?
- Which Processes and Activities will be informed in getting your Products and Services to them?
- How do You intend to Deliver your Product and Services to them in a way that they will not just be satisfied but wowed?
Tomorrow, we will proceed with the remaining part of this series.
Do well to subscribe to our blog so You can get a notification when we make the post.
Enter your email in the box below to subscribe