Skin care is a must if you must have a great skin. There is no shortcut to looking so good and thankfully, nature has blessed us with so many natural ingredients to keep our skin healthy and keep our body in good shape at all time.
Today we are focus on all things sweet, yes we love Honey at Suave Cosmetics. You should follow us on Facebook and order natural skin care products.
Honey is one of the natural ingredients that can do some magic to your skin and when mixed with other ingredients can make the skin so beautiful and even flawless.
Here are some ways to use honey for skin care:
1. As a cleanser: Mix one teaspoon of raw honey with a small amount of water and massage it onto your face. Rinse thoroughly with water to remove dirt and makeup.
2. As a moisturizer: Apply a thin layer of honey onto your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off with water and pat your face dry. Honey is a natural humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture, making it a great natural moisturizer.
3. As a face mask: Mix 1-2 tablespoons of honey with 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon or turmeric. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off with water. Both cinnamon and turmeric have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce redness and inflammation.
4. For acne treatment: Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off with water. Nutmeg has antibacterial properties, making it a great natural treatment for acne.
5. As a lip balm: Apply honey directly onto your lips and leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing it off with water. Honey can help moisturize and heal dry or chapped lips.
Do not try the above suggestions if you are allergic to honey as it will do you no good at all.
And don’t forget to order skin care products infused with original honey and other natural ingredients.